Windows 10 is the latest version of Microsoft’s operating system. It was released in July 2015 and has been a success. However, it can be a pain to download and install. The Media Creation Tool is a tool that helps you create your own Windows 10 installation media without any problems.
The windows 11 installation assistant is a tool that can be used to download and install Windows 10, 8.1, or 7. It has been available since the launch of Windows 10 in July 2015.
Finally, Microsoft began handing out Windows 11 to eligible Windows 10 devices as a free update. The newest version of Windows 11 includes a fresh look, as well as new functions and general enhancements to the operating system. Microsoft also makes Windows 11 ISO images accessible for download and usage for a variety of purposes.
However, the Microsoft has set a mid-2022 deadline for the complete deployment of Windows 11 to all eligible PCs, so the new upgrade will not be available to everyone right immediately. If you’re impatient and want to update to Windows 11 right away, you may do it using the official Windows 11 Installation Assistant. You may also use the media creation tool to produce a bootable USB stick for a clean install of Windows 11. This article will show you how to obtain the Windows 11 media creation tool and produce a Windows 11 bootable USB for a clean installation.
To conduct a clean install or fix a malfunctioning PC, use the official Windows 11 Media Creation Tool to obtain the ISO file or build an installation media (Bootable Device).
Previously, you could utilize the media generation tool to do an in-place update or generate installation media. However, as of Windows 11, the media creation tool may only be used to create USB bootable media or download the ISO file. This implies you won’t be able to update in-place any more.
The media production tool’s UI is essentially the same as it was for Windows 10. But it’s helpful since we can use it to get the iso and install Windows 11 on machines that aren’t supported or compatible.
How can I get the media production tool for Windows 11?
With the introduction of Windows 11, Microsoft also made the media creation tool available for download on the official Windows 11 download website. The Windows 11 media creation tool is also available for download from the Microsoft website.
- To begin, open your preferred web browser and go to this URL.
- This will take you to the official Windows 11 download page from Microsoft.
- Windows 11 Installation Assistant, Create Windows 11 Installation Media, and Download Windows 11 Disk Image are the three download choices available (ISO).
- To download the media creation tool on your device, click on download now next to generate Windows 11 installation media.
Using the media creation tool, create a Windows 11 USB flash stick.
Here’s how to use the media creation tool to generate Windows 11 installation media (Bootable USB).
- To begin, download and save the media creation program to your downloads folder.
- Run as administrator by right-clicking on the media production tool.
- If the User account control prompts you for permission, choose yes.
You must first read and accept the Microsoft licensing conditions before proceeding. Before selecting Accept, scroll down and read the licensing conditions.
This time, the media creation tool has been streamlined, and you won’t find any options to upgrade or select a 32-bit version since Windows 11 is only available in 64-bit versions.
- If you need to alter the language, uncheck the “use the suggested choice for this PC” box and choose the language from the drop-down menu.
- Then press the next button. There will be two options: a USB flash drive and an ISO file.
- Select the USB flash drive option since we’re making bootable media.
Connect a USB drive with at least 8GB of space and go to the next step.
- Then choose that USB from the list, and if it isn’t there, be sure to reload the page.
Keep in mind that everything on the drive you choose will be deleted, so be sure you choose the correct one.
- Then click next to begin downloading the Windows 11 installation files. The download time is determined on your Internet connection speed.
- And the process will generate a bootable USB drive that you can use to start your machine and install the new Windows 11 version.
- Click the Finish button after the USB has been generated.
That’s all; you may now install Windows 11 on the device utilizing UEFI and the USB disk.
Using the Media Creation Tool, download Windows 11.
You may also download Windows 11 ISO images to your local computer using the Windows 11 media creation tool, as previously mentioned. This is how you do it.
- To begin, go to the official website and download the media production tool.
- Find the Windows 11 media creation program in the download folder, right-click it, and choose run as administrator.
- Before proceeding, you must accept the software licensing conditions. To do so, click Accept.
- After that, you may choose between using the suggested settings for this PC or unchecking this box to choose a different language.
- On the next page, you must choose the ISO file in order to download the Windows 11 ISO file, then click Next.
- Now you’ll be prompted to choose a place for the Windows 11 ISO to be downloaded; pick a location and then click Save.
- The download for Windows 11 will begin, as will the creation procedure for that iso, both of which may take a few minutes depending on your internet connection.
- After that, you’ll have the iso at the place you specified before.
You can now use that ISO image to build a bootable USB and conduct a clean installation of Windows 11.
The windows 11 release date is the official name for Windows 11. It will be released on 29th of June, 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to download Windows 11?
Download the Windows 10 setup file from Microsofts website.
How do I use the Windows Media Creation Tool?
The Windows Media Creation Tool is a tool that allows you to create or download Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP installation media for use on PCs.
How many GB is Windows media creation?
Windows media creation is 6.6 GB